Oracle DBA at Info-Tech Development Company
I am an IT engineer who has worked as an Oracle programmer, Data Architect and Oracle Database Administrator for 5 years. My expertise providing infrastructure High Availability solutions more than providing technical advice ranges from to large banks and Government&Military solution providers. I have worked in both development and production environments. I have produced reports and documentation for projects on detailing capacity planning, network and data center component design besides backup and disaster recovery strategies, creating architectural solutions. I have gained in-depth knowledge and experience in a wide range of industries from banking solution provider companies with large HA databases to software house testing environments.
- Oracle Database Administration
- Oracle GoldenGate
- Data Warehouse Design and Best Practices
- Oracle SQL and PLSQL
- Oracle Database Active Data Guard
- Oracle SQL Tuning
- Oracle Database Backup and Recovery
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- IBM DB2 - SQLPL
- IBM DB2 Administration
- Microsoft Integration Services-SSIS
- Oracle Performance Tuning
- Linux Shell Scripting
- Data Warehousing
- Microsoft Database Administration
- Linux Administration
- Oracle Data Integrator
Bank Saderat IranTehran, IranSeptember 2016 Until now
Database AdministratorCurrently, I am working as an Oracle Database Administrator at Bank Saderat Iran on behalf of Iran Info-Tech Development Company, maintaining their online banking channel manager. My tasks include:
• Automation of Daily Monitoring Health Check up Oracle and DB2
• Online back-up of databases using RMAN utility
• Creation of standby databases for all Oracle production databases
• Preparation of PL/SQL procedures, functions, and triggers
• Processing Daily Data Migration through SSIS jobs by collecting data from different servers.
• Supported 24X7 in production database issues and User’s issues on applications.
• Creating DB2 storage Groups, Table spaces
• Maintaining database security
Mashhad MunicipalityTehran, IranJuly 2016 Until now
Oracle Database Consultant• Consultant of the project "Installing and configuring Data Guard: Installation, localization, knowledge transfer, maintenance, and one-year support of the infrastructures needed for installing data warehouse and business intelligence dashboard of Mashhad Municipality"
MagfaTehran, IranJune 2016 Until now
Oracle DBA• Oracle Database Administrator 11g
• Installing and patching up oracle software
• Setup brand new machines including oracle software installation,oracle configuration.
• Query Optimization.
• Generates reports from database using PL/SQL and SQL.
• Developed Oracle Backup and Recovery strategy and scripts implement.
FANAPTehran, IranJanuary 2016 Until now
Application DBA• Tuning Oracle WebLogic Server
• Tuning JBoss Application Server
• Tuning Java Application Performance
• Tuning Application Server Switch Banking
Ministry of Interior of the Republic of IranTehran, IranMay 2017 to July 2017
Oracle DBA• Converting Microsoft SQL Server Databases to Oracle Database using Oracle Database Gateways and Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) to reduce maintenance cost.
• Moving database schema changes from staging to production.
• Made use of oracle backup utility RMAN to implement Oracle backup and performed media recovery.
• Performing database tuning
Ministry of Health and Medical Education of IranTehran, IranSeptember 2015 to August 2016
Oracle DBA & BI Expert• Oracle Database Administrator 11g, 12c • Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g
• Build Repository OBIEE
• Creating logical dimension hierarchies and level-based measures
• Oracle Linux 6 Administrator
• Grid Infrastructure 11g and Oracle ASM
• Oracle Standby Database and Standby RAC
• Developing PL/SQL Program Units
• Tuning Oracle Performance
• Maintaining Oracle Server
• Building and Maintaining Data Warehouse
• Creating Scenarios Backup and Recovery
Islamic Azad UniversitySeptember 2014 to August 2017
Bachelor's degree, Computer Software EngineeringUndergraduate computer software engineering curriculum focusing on programming techniques, information technology and computer science. Some typical courses include: • Computer science and mathematical fundamentals • Techniques and tools of advanced programming • Software specification and design • Software engineering foundations • Computer and human interaction • Database management
Technical and Vocational UniversityJanuary 2011 to January 2014
Associate’s Degree, Computer SoftwareThe following courses are commonly incorporated into the curriculum: • Introduction to computer operating systems • Fundamentals of computer programming • Introduction to software development • Java programming, C++ programming, HTML programming • Database management • Computer networking
Oracle Administration Workshop Ifrom Artarad Company
CCNA Routing and Switchingfrom Shahid Beheshti University
Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentalsfrom Oracle School
Oracle Database 11g PL-SQL Program Units Developfrom Oracle School
Oracle BI Suite 11gR1 Create Analyses and Build Repositoriesfrom Ministry of Health and Medical Education
Certified Ethical Hackingfrom Sharif University of Technology
Security Evaluated Operating Systemfrom Sharif University of Technology
Linux Kernel Compilefrom Sharif University of Technology
Linux Professional Institute-1from Sharif University of Technology
Linux Professional Institute-2from Sharif University of Technology
Linux Shell Scriptingfrom Sharif University of Technology
Oracle Database 11g Administrator Workshop-1from Sharif University of Technology
Oracle Database 11g Administrator Workshop-2from University of Oxford
Workshop SSIS, OracleBI, SAS, Targetfrom Andish System
Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associatefrom Oracle University
CompTIA Network+from Shahid Beheshti University