● Developed Atbox.io since prototype and now it serves more than 100k happy users worldwide.
● Responsible for product backend & maintenance, engineering, API design, and day-to-day improvements.
● Provided marketing solutions for user base growth and customer satisfaction that resulted in significant revenue.
● Involved in the design & implementation of microservices & APIs for an online Game service API platform using Golang, Kafka as broker, Redis as cache, gRPC, docker, MySQL & protobuf.
● Involved in design, documentation & development of 6 microservices using Golang:
- AuthN & AuthZ users using JWT token
- Deliver messages on driver-supported channels (like email & notification) to the end-user
- Manage & schedule game tournaments
- Query users scores as the leaderboard
- Manage game & users achievements
- Manage users' inventory & store items, handle purchase pipeline (except payment process), & invoice system.
● Developed the Golang & PHP SDKs to use in the games to interact with the platform API.
● Developed the front-store app using Laravel
● Implemented the end-user event channel (like balance update) using Websocket.
● Implemented the Admin Panel for the whole services using Laravel.
● Worked on an app to manage all microservices in the admin using k8s APIs(not implemented)
Developed an application using Laravel, MySQL, Redis as queue & deployed on AWS for a private company to:
● Send digital content of sold products on the store (like digital music albums of physical version) using Shopify API via email
● Manage & deliver digital products sold on Shopify or local stores via email (like game CD-KEYs)
● Manage digital contents download (hosted on AWS with restrictions & expiration)
● Manage & track inventory products from different stores supporting "inventory checking" process (online Shopify stores & local stores)
● Export Sales & marketing reports to online charts, CSV, PDF & excel files (aggregation from all stores)
● Worked on an FPS 3D game (Jungle Warrior):
- Level Designing all 5 levels of the game using Unreal Engine
- Directed & edited the cutscene videos & the game trailers
- Designed & developed the game main menu using Adobe Flash & Actionscript
- Sound programming using C#
● Worked on the core of an online strategic game using PHP
● Designed & developed the company website template using WordPress, HTML & CSS
● Developed a web mini-game for the company home page
● Developed a mobile application for the game media industry to review Android games
● Designed database & developed a windows application using C#, SQL Server, SQLite for real estate management (+2000 users) (our team contains two developers).
● Designed database & developed an accounting windows application for a company in the print industry using C# & SQL Server